Quality Control Policy
The pursuance of quality in every procedure which contributes to a project is an integrated part of the relationship for both clients and translators.
Quality is the responsibility of every team member involved in at any given stage of the project.
Supplying high quality translations to a satisfied customer base is one of the finest achievements.
We aim to ensure that from the initial contact with client and translators,
- the relationship,
- research processes,
- checking and editing processes,
- internal communications and
- product range
follow a standard, verifiable procedure that remains consistent within the company.
Quality assurance is maintained through:
- Effective translation memory management and storage
- Consistent in-house project team involving the Business Development Manager, Project Manager and the use of the same in-house and external resources for testing and translation for any ongoing projects
- Effective glossary, terminology and reference guide creation
- Post project review reports and meetings with recommendations for improvements between all project and sales staff involved
- Definition of quality requirements at project start, agreed in project plan which is submitted to the client for approval before project commencement
- Created on .
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 12346